Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Welcome to Zoe Lane!

I am so excited to finally have Zoe Lane up and running.  I can't wait to share organic and healthy products, recipes, lifestyle secrets, projects and inspiration to all my readers.  You might be wondering what the name is all about. I wanted to make a blog focusing on inspiring a full life.  I searched for a word that would be powerful enough to illustrate this mission  The word Zoe means 'life' and Zoetic means 'pertaining to life.'

Zoe (n.) absolute fullness of life, both essential and ethical, the state of one who is possessed of vitality or is animate, a life active and vigorous


I remember being told by someone that he never wants to be fully satisfied because he always wants to be striving for the next thing and that made his life full.  I know this could initially sound like an unhappy life, but when I heard this I never forgot it, because I too live my life this way, but with one addition.  I live my life never being fully satisfied, but I am fully grateful.  I am grateful for everything I have in my life, but I know that I can always improve and strive for a bigger dream.  In other words, don't get comfortable.  One of my biggest pieces of advice that I tell people is to never get comfortable and once you feel yourself becoming comfortable, stop and shake things up again.  This is how you learn and grow.  This is how you collect amazing experiences and meet life changing people.  Here on Zoe Lane, I will push myself and encourage you to do new things, take chances, dream, and believe that you have the power to make life full.

It is the mission of Zoe Lane to provide a place to learn, to dream, to believe, and to be inspired.  I am so happy to have this platform to share new things with you everyday.  Thank you so much for joining me on this journey down Zoe Lane.

Dream, Believe, Inspire


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS