Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fortune Favors the Bold

One of the best things in life is having a dream or a goal that you put your entire heart and soul into.

I love encouraging people to be brave enough to go for their dreams.  It gives me an immense amount of satisfaction and joy when I see people making bold moves for a goal or dream.  Many people get stuck in a rut or are what I refer to as "comfortable" as mentioned previously.  Being comfortable feels...well..good, I guess you could say, but where is the great?  Where is the 'I feel amazing?' That is what could happen when we break the comfort zone.  Zoe Lane will strive to challenge you to think about breaking your comfort zone in different ways.


Here at Zoe Lane I will have weekly challenges for you to do on your own; maybe a little assignment for you to do or something to think about throughout the week.  I will post these on Monday to give yourself a little boost for the week.  How many times have you said "I will definitely start it...on Monday."  Usually it feels better if we say we will start working towards our goal and following a certain plan on Monday.  Well probably because Monday feels like a new week has just begun and a new beginning can emerge so I will use Monday for your weekly challenge days to focus on reinventing and making some zoetic changes.

In honor of Zoe Lane being launched today I will start you off with a little Zoetic Challenge.  I want you to put the breaks on, stop, and take some time to just think.  How much time a day do you really take for yourself to just be in your head with no distractions?  My guess is almost zero.  Taking this time will instantly make you feel more determined and inspired.  Take a piece of paper and write down the answer to this question.

What is one thing you would do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Now in your mind picture that you already made that dream or goal of yours happen.  Now write down the steps of exactly what you did to make that happen.  Read those steps and repeat that goal out loud or in your head a coupe times.  You can see that this goal is possible to obtain.  I am not saying you have to go out and get that dream right now, but it gives you the confidence and the understanding that some of the variables that you think are roadblocks are really just the fear of stepping outside your comfort zone.  This is a quick exercise that I have done for myself and it has allowed me to see a concrete plan of what I would have to do.  When I feel the time is right, I know I can set this goal into action. Now no one said it would be easy and most of the time it is really difficult, but that is what makes it rewarding. Yesterday I received an not too long ago from a good friend.  She said this.  

"That fact that you never give up allows you to learn something not many people get the chance to fully learn.  You understand-tenacity and being well rounded in the art of determination. And yes, determination is an art."

Her words really stuck with me.  Why not master the art form?...but determination is for another day. Take this Zoetic Challenge and make it your own.  Use it to inspire you and to drive you.  Start small with a short term goal.  Take that piece of paper, put it somewhere safe and refer to it as needed.  

I have a lot planned for the future of Zoe Lane and I am so excited to share it all with you.  I have great recipes, products, fitness tips with workouts, motivations and some DIY projects coming up. 

Tomorrow I will share with you one of my favorite products I use daily.  Here is a little sneak peak!


 Dream, Believe, Inspire


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS