Thursday, November 21, 2013

21 drops Live on Zoe Lane


I am so excited to share one of my favorite products with you today! I have collected these for about four years now and they travel with my wherever I go.  They are my essential oil blends by 21 drops. The website states:

"Each of our Essential Oil blends is tried, tested and incredibly effective. Select essential oils are carefully infused to create a targeted and customized solution…from Headache to Heartache.
All of our Essential Oil Therapy blends are 100% natural. We source each essential oil from either wild-crafted or organically grown herbs or plants, collected – sustainably – from all over the globe. These therapeutic oils use an organic Jojoba carrier oil as their base." - 21drops.com


These blends come in 21 different scents all pertaining to a certain state of being and have different scents for you to feel the benefits through aromatherapy.  They are the perfect size to carry around and use throughout the day.  Some of my favorites are de-stress, inspire (of course) and equalize.


I apply these scents to my wrists, slightly behind my ears, down my neck, and on the sides of my temples.  I also breathe in the scent for a little bit to get the full aroma.  Equalize is one of the best smelling scents made with sandalwood wood oil, palmarosa grass oil, rose flower oil, and frankincense resin oil.  


I thought the combination of headache, pain relief, and hangover would be great after a long week of being active, being at the office and then an eventful weekend. Yes, they even have one for a hangover.  21 drops actually makes combination packages such as The Weekender with passion, sleep, and hangover.  I think this is an awesome idea. Check out the website for other combination packages.       


I have quite the collection that I use quite often, my main focus right now is on digestion (17), which is my newest sent for my crazy ongoing mystery GI issues.  They really do work!  I share my digestion scent with my friend at school who shares similar GI issues and she says she instantly feels better.  She said to me today, "I love you for this, my stomach calmed instantly." They even come in a cute little box that I just want to keep and display all over my room.  It's no surprise that their packaging was  nominated for Best Packaging Personal Care Prestige in this year's HBA's International Package Design Awards.  I think it's well deserved!  



These blends are $29 each, but I really enjoy them.  I asked the founder Cary Caster, who is a Clinical Aromatherapist, about upcoming promotions and she said they are working on them now.  I will be sure to post any promotions they have for the holidays when she lets me know. These would make a really nice gift for the upcoming holidays.  BeautySage is a huge fan of 21drops and distributes the scents AND TODAY ONLY you can use the code BDT (on the entire site) for 20% off and they have free shipping!

After yesterday's Zoetic Challenge (if you didn't get a chance to read it click here) I think inspire would be a great investment to inspire you to work towards your goals and break out of your comfort zone!

 Visit 21 drops official website here!  You can read all about their mission and even follow Cary Caster's blog.  This product is really quite amazing and inspiring in itself. She is brilliant!


Dream, Believe, Inspire

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS